She may not become a prima ballerina.
But we’ll still treat her like one.
Our kinder-dance classes include the teaching of correct ballet technique, but at this age, we focus on more important things.
We help our youngest students:
- develop gross motor skills
- develop good deportment and core muscle strength
- develop an appreciation for music
- develop socialisation skills and an awareness of others
- develop team working skills
- develop an enjoyment for dancing
- develop confidence and performance experience
- and develop the fundamental techniques required for all forms of dance
That’s all she needs at this age.
We offer specialised age-specific classes for Tinies Dance.
We continue to teach and correct technique in all classes as the students progress. Beautiful performances result from beautiful technique.