Modern Logo for Calisthenics
Calisthenics Victoria have introduced a new logo alongside their new branding.
The meaning of the new lighter-blue logo seems to be open to interpretation. Research showed a variety of meanings to different people, such as:
- demonstrating the traditional lines and strength of calisthenics
- depicting a march wheel, club swing or rod twist
- the centre beam of the logo mimicking a stage spotlight
- the triangles representing our minimum stage number (8) or stakeholder groups
- or the triangles representing our Coaching Community (VCCA) and calisthenics community (CVI) coming together, with the six smaller triangles for each of our age groups (Tinies through to Masters)
Check out the details on the Calisthenics Victoria website.